The other day, I went to Phog and put up a few tags I’ve had laying around. This one, however, was completed at Phog. I really like it. Knitting with beads always interested me, but it seemed arduous to string all of the beads on. I decided to just suck it up and try it out. I found some beads that I’ve had for a million years and started stringing them on. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I started to knit tons on, but then I quickly realized that I should probably go easy on it since I only had around 50 beads and I wanted to have them throughout the entire 7.5″ tall tag.
I ended up sewing it on upside down, lol. But that’s okay because it looks like the beads are falling and collecting at the bottom. On the other side, I sew this tag to another so that someone couldn’t just walk by and pull it off. That is why it’s kind of pulled down in this picture. I’m not really sure if it can be pulled back up to cover the entire pole. I don’t think it would be since it was the exact size of the pole before I sewed it to the other one. This means I should probably knit one more smaller tag to put on top of this one.
I put up a few more tags this night, but I’ll save those for another post : )